Attorney at Law Milka Yordanova is in law practice more than 30 years and her focus is on family law.
Yordanova has 15 years as a judge at the Family Division, Sofia Regional Court, and provides legal assistance and protection in Sofia City and Pernik courts, including of Bulgarian citizens abroad and foreign citizens:
* divorce of international marriage (Bulgarian – other nationality; spouses of the following nationalities: Austrian, Belgian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgian, Maltese, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian and Spanish but without minor children and common property);
* divorce by mutual consent (court fees and costs of handling a case, as well as separate amount of attorney's fee can be shared equally) and because of marriage breakdown (paid by the plaintiff/defendant court fees, costs of the proceedings and fee for one attorney are reimbursed by the party who loses in proportion to a part recognized by the court - Article 78, paragraph 1 of the Code of Civil Procedure);
* child support and increase/decrease (the minimum monthly child support is 105 Levs/BGN or 53,68 Euros from January 1, 2016);
* custody, travel abroad with child, ...
* consultation and advice.Mladost 4, next to Business Park Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria